Skip to content
- Titebond Melamine Glue is designed for bonding wood, particleboard, MDF and other porous substrates to synthetic materials such as melamine, vinyl and HPL as well as metals.
- It offers a fast initial tack, yet has a longer open time that allows for the accurate alignment of working materials.
- Titebond Melamine Glue is a water-based adhesive that is nonflammable, has low odor, dries clear and cleans up with water.
- Its thicker formulation offers fewer runs and drips, making it easier to use and more effective for precise assemblies.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh