Skip to content
- Titebond II Fluorescent can help any woodworker achieve professional-looking results.
- It provides a strong initial tack and fast speed of set to reduce clamp time.
- It also develops bonds stronger than wood, offers excellent sand ability and is unaffected by finishes.
- Titebond II Fluorescent contains a dye that, when viewed under a black light, enables woodworkers to inspect the glue line and assist in the cleanup process.
- It is ideal for most porous materials, is easy to use and cleans up with water.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh